Interested in learning how Chartis Federal can help transform your business?
Please contact us at 703.854.1143 or email@example.com or complete the form below.
Department of the Interior
In October 2018, the U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) awarded a five (5) year, three billion dollar ($3B) contract to support field radio communications (FieldCom) requirements. This contract is the preferred source of FieldCom equipment and services throughout the Department, and is available for use by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Department of Justice (DOJ), United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Department of Defense (DOD), and Department of Energy (DOE). This contract helps the government purchase a full array of field communications commodity products and professional services. Large and small businesses under Functional Category 2 (FC2) provide Authorized Users with a flexible contract vehicle to support how they plan, design, implement, maintain and decommission their portfolio of field radio communications systems and solutions.
October 1, 2018 through
September 30, 2023
Brian Creswick, COO
703.854.1143 x 102
FUNCTIONAL CATEGORY 2
FIELD COMMUNICATION SERVICES
• Planning Services: Project Management, Requirements Collection, Baseline Data Collection, and Site Assessment
• Design Services: Radio Frequency (RF) Systems Engineering, Network Engineering, and Design Support
• Implementation Services: Installation, Testing, Transition Support, and Training
• Operations and Maintenance Services: Help Desk Support, Dispatch, Inventory Management, Frequency Management, Encryption Key Management, and Site Remediation
• Decommissioning Services: Infrastructure and User Device Decommissioning