Interested in learning how Chartis Federal can help transform your business?
Please contact us at 703.854.1143 or email@example.com or complete the form below.
General Service Administration
Multiple Award Schedule (MAS)
Schedule 70 was consolidated into GSA's consolidated Multiple Award Schedule program, which is now the largest, most widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government. MAS is an Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) vehicle providing direct access to products, services and solutions from thousands of certified industry providers. It offers federal, state, and local governments innovative solutions to their information technology needs and is organized into Special Item Numbers (SINs) categorized based on government mandates, industry evolution, and buying trends. Special Item Number 132-51 (Information Technology Professional Services) includes resources and facilities management, database planning and design, systems analysis and design, network services, programming, conversion and implementation support, network services project management, data/records management, and other services relevant to 29CFR541.400.
September 16, 2018 through September 15, 2023
Brian Creswick, COO
703.854.1143 x 102
• FSC/PSC Class D302 ADP Systems Development Services
• FSC/PSC Class D306 ADP Systems Analysis Services
• FSC/PSC Class D308 Programming Services
• FSC/PSC Class D311 IT and Telecom – Data Conversion
• FSC/PSC Class D316 IT and Telecom – Telecommunications Network Management
• FSC/PSC Class D399 Other Automatic Data Processing (ADP) and Telecommunications Services